Nothing Wakes You Up Like A Cup Of Jeremy!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Flash Mob
I'm becoming from the daily poster, to the weekend poster, to the monthly poster. Bottomline: I'm just too lazy to actually type about what's happening to me, and I don't see a need to either. I share when I feel like it. I'm selfish.

Recently, there's some craze about all this flash mob on MJ's dances and well, in my opinion, alot of this are pre-planned and pretty much only the 'pro' dancers can do it. I'd rather everyone follow from T-Mobile (Germany's equilivent of Singtel) where only some are really taught the dance, and at the place itself!

The objective: To grab more and more people on the spot to join in for the simple dance moves, and even if you can't do it, you'll still be able to move your arms and enjoy it! Watch the video and you'll get what I mean, even Grandmas can do it, so don't come moonwalking your ass over here, its all about the fun and not just the glamour.



posted by Jeremy Koh @ 10:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jeremy Koh
D.O.B: Fifth June 87
School: Temasek Polytechnic
Dip.: Veterinary Technology
Current Music


Twitter Updates
Tagboard
Archives
Others
Shopping